Nostalgia Nostalgia

I kinda like how Megaman sound clips are in there. I like how the song is overall good even though the dubstep sounds a bit weird. Good job for a 9 month old song.

Empower Empower

Ok, I really like this. Like no joke, I do. I'm not one of those generic GD people but I am a GD player. Never Stop!

NK - Nine Circles NK - Nine Circles

True, Snob. It is stupid how GD players reference levels rather then just the song. Though sadly, i was one of those people.

Lemons - Atarean Lemons - Atarean

Pretty nice Lemons. Pretty repetitive before first drop but after that it's frikin nice. Well hope to see more cool works.

The Thief of Aries (feat. Halo) The Thief of Aries (feat. Halo)

dang that was quick lol.

{dj-N} Electrodynamix {dj-N} Electrodynamix

2,000,000 plays!? Holy crap. I mean this song is old but dang. GD's fault, lol.

Spark Man Stage Remix Spark Man Stage Remix

I like Spark Man Theme now because of this song. I have heard the original and this just... wow its awesome. GJ, dude. Yeah ik you uploaded this a year ago but whatevah.

Detonate Detonate

Sick song. Last drop is best imo. I really like how the song shapes up.

ColBreakz - Mind Control ColBreakz - Mind Control

I like how your songs are getting really good. Well, the first drop took forever to end making it kinda repetitive there but I do like everything. I feel like we need more of these and your other kinds. I love your work.

LunyAlex - Hidden Daggers (Xtrullor Remix) LunyAlex - Hidden Daggers (Xtrullor Remix)

I usually like a song out of bandwagon of GD players but I can sometimes like songs that the community hasn't gotten all up in. This is one of those songs. I have others too. That says I'm not generic and does what everyone else does. Sorry, got in to much about it. Great remix for 2 years ago(not saying its bad).

-Rclover